All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionSchwartz explores why so many believe that the goal for working should be to earn money, how we arrived to believe that paying workers more leads to better work, and why this has made our society confused, unhappy, and has established a dangerously misguided system. Through fascinating studies and compelling anecdotes, this book dispels this myth.
- Author(s)Dorwin Cartwright Professor of Social Theology and Social Action Theology Department Barry Schwartz
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.