Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe happy space nestled betwixt nature and nest. Nostalgic yet modernly apropos, Porch Living provides the venue of venues to grasp the goodness of both the home and garden. From the contemporary yet classically rooted outdoor fabrics and furnishings that make porches chic and cherished, to the hanging baskets and planters chock-full of seasonal delights, today's porches offer comfort and elegance, and, most importantly, an addition to the home and garden. Whether jettisoned boldly into parterres aplenty or delightfully diminutive, a grand outdoor salon or sleeping ok, the porch represents how we live and how to gloriously live hinged to and romantically suspended in the home and garden. James T. Farmer III is the author of A Time to Plant. His company, James Farmer Designs, specializes in landscape and interior design. James is a proponent of garden living and entertaining, and weaving the bounties of the garden into daily life. He has appeared on the Today show and is a regular contributor to Southern Living. Find him at www.JamesFarmer.com. He lives in Kathleen, Georgia.
- Author(s)James T. Farmer
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Content Note100 Colour Photographs throughout
- Weight921 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.