All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe intent of this book is to offer a primer to any individual, family, village cooperative, NGO, state, federal funding agency, or corporation that wishes to introduce Porphyra (kwn as Nori in Japan) farming as a socio-ecomic development driving force. This effort is t intended to be a textbook on Porphyra biology but a reference tool for ri cultivation from the conchocelis culture system through blade harvest and primary processing. Our hope is to provide aquaculture extension agents a teaching guide for ri cultivation. This guide will provide step-by-step instruction for the assembly of a ri production system, care, maintenance, harvesting, and product preservation.
- Author(s)Dinabandha Sahoo,Ira A. Levine
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.