All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne in two people are porridge eaters. Porridge is the breakfast of choice for celebrities, chefs, athletes and slimmers, but it's also one of the most comforting foods out there - the ultimate winter breakfast. The latest superfood to grab media attention, oats are revered for their cholesterol-lowering properties and what's more, they are super cheap. We think of porridge and oatmeal as having a Scottish heritage but in fact versions using different grains originated from other parts of the world, including barley porridge from Norway. This delightful book offers a wealth of recipes for the porridge fan, with chapters on the different grains available, ideas for bircher muesli and grala, and wonderful fruit compotes and other toppings, you'll be amazed at how versatile this dish is. Choose from the 35 delicious recipes and give your breakfast a new lease of life.
- Author BiographyViola Adamsson is a Doctor of Medicine specialising in Nordic dietary habits and its health effects. She has participated in world championships and Olympiads in the role of dietician and porridge cook. Viola's research is the base for the award-winning book The Nordics' best food.
- Author(s)Viola Adamsson
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Weight474 g
- Width191 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.