All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving this book in your pocket is just like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from Adrian Streather's years of 911 experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!Packed with good advice - from running costs, through paperwork, vital statistics, valuation and the 911 (997) community, to whether a 911 (997) will suit you and your lifestyle - this is the complete guide to choosing, assessing and buying the Porsche of your dreams.
- Author BiographyAdrian Streather is a well-established professional author. In the Porsche world, his expertise has been directed at various 911 series, from the 911SC to the 997. Deciding it was time to create a small handbook-style buyers guide for anyone contemplating the purchase of a 911 (997), Adrian has managed to condense his expertise, and his vast reservoir of information, into what, for him, is a small publication.This book is just one tool in the purchasing process, but Adrian has been down this road many times himself, and knows precisely what he is writing about - so don't buy that car before you buy this book!
- Author(s)Adrian Streather
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyers Guides
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.