All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book about the Porsche 911SC is the second of a planned six covering a range of Porsche models. This book carries on the tradition established with the author s first Porsche 911 book (Robert Bentley) which covered the 964 series. Contains absolutely everything a 911SC owner needs to kw. Every model and version is included. Engines, transmissions, suspension and how to improve the performance are covered as well as the fixes for common problems. This book really is the essential companion for the 911SC owner or would-be owner. No need to ask questions online anymore, the answers are all here.
- Author BiographyAdrian Graham Streather was born on December 25, 1958. Upon leaving school he joined the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) in 1975, where he trained as a Scientific Instrument Maker and gained additional qualifications in the electronics field.
- Author(s)Adrian Streather
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleEssential Companion Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Weight1678 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.