All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhilst generating a huge amount of interest when shown as a concept car in 1993, buyers had to wait until 1996 for the production version of the Boxster. In true Porsche tradition, the model was subjected to a programme of continuous development and allowed to evolve, with increasingly sportier versions following year after year. Told by a leading marque authority, this is the definitive story of Porsche's affordable roadster from prototype stage to 2004, the year which signalled the end of the original 986 series. The work is illustrated with factory-sourced images and details of the cars sold in all the major markets.
- Author BiographyBorn in Coventry, once the heart of the British motor industry, Brian Long is a professional writer with a passion for vintage and sporting machinery. A trained mechanical engineer and a long-term owner of both the MX-5 and rotary Mazdas, he has had a strong connection with Mazda products for well over a decade.Married to Miho, and with two children (Louis and Sophie-Mercedes), Brian now lives just outside Tokyo, and spends much of his free time with Thoroughbred horses. He has had over 60 books published, including many works on Japanese marques.
- Author(s)Brian Long
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200
- Weight1043 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.