All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect book for stressed-out adults who want to reconnect, simply and easily, with their inner creativity while on the go. Many of us experience fear every single day: job loss, loneliness, relationships, money, sickness, anxiety, and more. Fear has become infused in our culture, and it affects our day-to-day functioning and quality of life. A simple and inexpensive way to relieve stress is by colouring images, which can be soothing. Some even consider it an alternative to stressors, ultimately aiding in reversing the effects of anxiety. Refocusing your attention on something completely different to engage in a mental, physical, and emotional shift can help break the pattern of consistent stress and allow one to rejuvenate. Part of the international bestselling Color Me series, Colour Me Fearless is a guided colouring book for adults coping with their own daily fears. Art therapist Lacy Mucklow and artist Angela Porter offer up 70 colouring templates, all designed to boost strength, courage, and confidence. Organised into seven therapeutically themed chapters, readers can explore the benefits of putting pencil (or crayon!) to paper and channel their day-to-day stresses into a satisfying, creative environment. Don't forget to try Portable Colour Me Stress-Free, Portable Colour Me Calm, Portable Colour Me Happy, and the full-sized coloring books, Colour Me Stress-Free, Colour Me Calm, Colour Me Happy, and more!
- Author BiographyLacy Mucklow (MA. ATR-BC, LPAT, LCPAT) is a registered, board certified, and licensed art therapist who has been practicing art therapy in the Washington, DC area since 1999. She has experience working with a variety of mental health populations and settings, including schools, home-based counseling, and hospitals with adolescents, families, and adults. Lacy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in Studio Art from Oklahoma State University, and a Master of Arts degree in Art Therapy from The George Washington University. Angela Porter is a self-taught artist who finds inspiration in nature, especially ammonite and other fossils. Much of her work is abstract with flowing lines, shapes, and colors that create textured and detailed artworks. She works with technical drawing pens, watercolors, inks, colored pencils, and metallic paints and pens. She lives in South Wales.
- Author(s)Lacy Mucklow
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height184 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angela Porter
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.