Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionPortals, Panes & Places of Rest Evocative images that beckon, calm, enchant perhaps even inspire the viewer to follow his own path. These are the images captured in Portals, Panes & Places of Rest. Intrigued by the very oldness of Jolly Old England, photographer and tourist Larry Bolt shines a light and a lens on the oft-overlooked gems of Britain that fill visitors with wonder. With Portals, Panes & Places of Rest, Bolt focuses his curious lens on the famous, infamous, conspicuous and tucked-away places that compose the most intriguing aspects of England.
- Author(s)Larry Bolt
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.