All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed, multi-disciplinary approach to investment analytics Portfolio Construction and Analytics provides an up-to-date understanding of the analytic investment process for students and professionals alike. With complete and detailed coverage of portfolio analytics and modeling methods, this book is unique in its multi-disciplinary approach. Investment analytics involves the input of a variety of areas, and this guide provides the perspective of data management, modeling, software resources, and investment strategy to give you a truly comprehensive understanding of how today's firms approach the process. Real-world examples provide insight into analytics performed with vendor software, and references to analytics performed with open source software will prove useful to both students and practitioners. Portfolio analytics refers to all of the methods used to screen, model, track, and evaluate investments. Big data, regulatory change, and increasing risk is forcing a need for a more coherent approach to all aspects of investment analytics, and this book provides the strong foundation and critical skills you need. * Master the fundamental modeling concepts and widely used analytics * Learn the latest trends in risk metrics, modeling, and investment strategies * Get up to speed on the vendor and open-source software most commonly used * Gain a multi-angle perspective on portfolio analytics at today's firms Identifying investment opportunities, keeping portfolios aligned with investment objectives, and monitoring risk and performance are all major functions of an investment firm that relies heavily on analytics output. This reliance will only increase in the face of market changes and increased regulatory pressure, and practitioners need a deep understanding of the latest methods and models used to build a robust investment strategy. Portfolio Construction and Analytics is an invaluable resource for portfolio management in any capacity.
- Author BiographyDESSISLAVA A. PACHAMANOVA is professor of analytics and computational finance and Zwerling Family Endowed Research Scholar at Babson College. FRANK J. FABOZZI is professor of finance at EDHEC Business School, a senior scientific adviser at the EDHEC-Risk Institute, and editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management.
- Author(s)Dessislava A. Pachamanova,Frank J. Fabozzi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.