All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflective practice is a requirement for all healthcare professionals. This essential guide will help you develop the skills to be effective as a reflective practitioner within any clinical environment. The Nursing & Health Survival Guides have evolved - take a look at our our app for iPhone and iPad.
- Author BiographySue Lillyman and Pauline Merrix are both senior lecturers at the University of Worcester. They have both been involved in facilitating students with reflection and guiding students through the process for many years. Both are well known for their work on reflection within and outside of the university. Sue is also well published in this area.
- Author(s)Pauline Merrix,Susan Lillyman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width82 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.