All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographers Sarah Plater and Hannah MacGregor present an authoritative self-contained course book on successfully shooting arresting portraits. Clear, concise and jargon-free text guides the vice photographer through the various styles of portraiture to capture subjects of all ages. The book begins with information on how to set up a small portrait studio in the home, including the use of backgrounds, flash equipment and other accessories. As a guide to the technical aspects of photography, the authors cover the essentials of correct exposure, white balance settings, and shooting in natural light. Post-production techniques such as skin retouching and colour correction are explained, as are printing options for portraits.
- Author BiographyHannah MacGregor has run Funky Photographers for more than seven years. Sarah Plater spent three years working at a high street photography studio before leaving to concentrate on natural light portraiture. She has written for several popular photography magazines.
- Author(s)Hannah Macgregor,Sarah Plater
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- Series TitleFoundation Course
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 200 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.