All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhile this book continues Keven Brophy's focus on his local suburb in inner Melbourne and on family life as the inspiration for his poetry, it is also a developing self-portrait, charting an encounter with cancer, tracking his movement between religion and poetry, and exploring the memories that go into the make-up of this writer.
- Author(s)Kevin Brophy
- PublisherFive Islands Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWollongong
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFive Islands Press
- Out-of-print date24/02/2012
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.