Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the perception that its shoreline has become engulfed by development, the Sussex coast in fact contains some of the finest seascapes in southern England. Notable features are the white chalk cliffs of Beachy Head and the Seven Sisters. With over 150 photographs, this book captures the mood and spirit of this part of England.
- Author(s)Iain McGowan
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.