All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book: The Montreux Jazz festival is one of the most important music events in Europe and the second largest festival in the world. The list of performers reads like a Who's Who of the international music scene in Jazz-Rock and Pop. With unique and exclusive photographs of internationally rewned photographers, the book presents the history of the Montreux Jazz Festival and offers portraits many famous artists. The Music: Two exclusive DVDs with over forty live performances featuring Gary Moore, James Brown, Nina Simone, Candy Dulfer, Johnny Cash, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple, Joe Cocker, Suzanne Vega, Santana, Run DMC, and Jamiroquai.
- Author BiographyEdel EarBooks is a publishing company.
- Author(s)Alex Kandelhardt
- PublisherEdel Germany GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- Languageeng, fre
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1792 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byClaude Nobs
- Contained items statementContains 2 DVD videos and Hardback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.