All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Draw series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing, featuring step-by-step instructions for each art project. Duotone lines highlight each step. Each title includes information on the drawing materials you can use and where to use them most effectively. Pencil, pen, crayon, paints, charcoal and more are all covered in detail. The series covers a comprehensive range of essential techniques - with sections on materials, composition and perspective. Draw Portraits and the Human Figure is an excellent way to introduce the concepts of drawing each person's unique facial features and figure, as well as tips on drawing accessories such as spectacles and hats.
- Author BiographyDavid Antram studied at Eastbourne College of Art, UK, and then worked in advertising before becoming a full-time artist. He has illustrated many children's nonfiction books. Mark Bergin was born in Hastings, UK, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and has specialized in historical reconstructions, aviation, and maritime subjects since 1983.
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date24/01/2014
- Content NoteFull colour artwork
- Weight263 g
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram,Mark Bergin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.