Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the place of portraiture in Brack's oeuvre and his approach to making portraits. Works in a variety of media are included in the display to demonstrate the breadth of the artist's practice and how he capitalized on the unique properties of each medium to create his portraits.
- Author(s)Andrew Sayers,Helen Brack,Sasha Grishin
- PublisherNational Portrait Gallery
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCanberra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNational Portrait Gallery
- Content Noteill. (some col.), ports.
- Width240 mm
- Height290 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.