All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionTeacher's edition The book contains 14 male and female African American inventors, firsts, and political leaders who are t widely seen in U.S. history books, but have made major contributions to t only the U.S., but to the world. Additionally, this book contains answers to educational assessments such as a glossary for vocabulary words, review/discussion questions, puzzles and tests. The volume set includes a student and a teacher's edition. This book is excellent for a classroom supplemental History Book. The reading level is suitable for 3rd to 7th grades students. Creating an awareness of the contributions of African Americans.
- Author BiographyRaphael A. Mizzell is a professional artist and an educator in the Central Florida area. He has worked in the educational realm for the past twelve years in the public schools as well as on a college level. He facilitates Art Appreciation, Humanities and general Education courses at several different colleges. After playing Division IA collegiate football at East Carolina University and Semi-Pro Football in Tallahassee he completed his Bachelors in Fine Arts at Florida A & M University (1997). In addition, he pursued and completed his Masters in Fine Arts at Florida State University (1999) and his Doctorates in Education at Nova Southeastern University (2006). His professional career outside of academia includes not limited to inventing, writing books, drawing, printmaking and painting. Outside of professional interests, he travels, read, write and enjoy fishing.
- Author(s)Dr Raphael A Mizzell
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byCarol Ann Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.