Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can conquer each essential feature of Poser 7! Poser 7 Revealed helps you develop the skills you need to create, render, and animate scenes and projects using the amazing tools offered by Poser 7. This hands-on guide provides you with step-by-step tutorials for each task, followed by projects that allow you to use each new skill on your own. Examine each feature room of Poser, including working with materials, cloth, hair, cameras, and bones. Put the power of Poser 7 to work for you as you learn how to simulate dynamic hair and cloth with collision detection, create realistic lighting with the image-based lighting feature, build custom morph targets with the new deformation brushes, use the new Talk Designer to automatically sync facial animations to an audio track, combine the power of Poser 7 with other software packages, create new motions using the new animation layers feature, and import externally created 3D models to enhance the scene.
- Author BiographyKelly has more than 15 years experience in the computer graphics arena, especially in the area of 3D graphics. Included in the experience is a variety of tasks from high-end CAD product design and architectural pre-visualization to virtual reality and games. Kelly is best known for his international best-selling books on graphics including the 3ds max Bible, Illustrator Bible and Naked Maya. He also is the author of Poser 6 and 7 Revealed as well as Edgeloop Character Modeling for 3D Professionals. Kelly currently works as a freelance designer for Logical Paradox Design, a company that he founded with his brother.
- Author(s)Kelly Murdock
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1112 g
- Width228 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.