All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe adventures of Posh Pear as she goes to town, falls asleep under a fountain, then finds herself in a plastic fruitbowl. A story designed to educate children in an interesting and engaging way about the importance of eating fruit and vegetables. Age 3+. Hi I'm Posh Pear Here are some facts about me: I am a good source of dietary fibre. I also contain Copper, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K. I help protect cells in the body from damage due to free radicals, l have antioxidant nutrients. Pears promote cardiovascular health. That's right, they are good for your heart. Pack a pear today for lunch, full of goodness for you to munch. Pear-A-Pealing!
- Author(s)Catherine Chapman
- PublisherCatherine Chapman
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWoden, ACT
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCatherine Chapman
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.