All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionObstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is the most prevalent sleep disordered breathing disorder. It has become apparent that in more than half the patients with OSA, the frequency and duration of apneas are influenced by body position. To treat patients with Position Dependent OSA (POSA), positional therapy can be considered for preventing patients from sleeping in the worst sleeping position. Treatment of POSA has advanced dramatically recently with the introduction of a new generation of positional therapy. Positional Therapy in Obstructive Sleep Apnea presents improved OSA diagstic methods and the tools needed to implement positional therapy in clinical practice. This includes patient work-up, positional therapy with or without other treatments, consequences of guidelines and future developments. Clinicians, students and researchers will find this comprehensive guide to be an invaluable resource for evaluating and treating sleep breathing disorders.
- Author BiographyNico de Vries, MD, PhD, dept Otolaryngology, St Lucas Andreas Hospital, Jan Tooropstraat 164, 1061AE Amsterdam, the Netherlands Madeline Ravesloot, Sint Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis, Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Amsterdam, The Netherlands J. Peter van Maanen, Sint Lucas Andreas Ziekenhuis, Department of Otolaryngology, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, 53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight652 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMadeline Ravesloot,Nico de Vries
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.