All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionBegin the process of loving yourself. Dissatisfied and feeling down? Does the weight of the world feel like it's on your shoulders? Are you caught in the hamster wheel - always moving but getting where? We are often our own worst enemy. Negativity is a health risk. It impacts your thinking and mindset and can lead to increased levels of stress. Humans have about 60,000 thoughts per day, and 80% of those thoughts are negative. So common are our negative thoughts that we don't even realize how negative most thoughts are. Turn thoughts and words into positive affirmations An affirmation is a short positive statement that is true (or you want to be true). The process of repeating affirmations daily has a powerful effect on the subconscious mind. The best part is - you can start small and make a big difference in your attitude and mindset. This book will help you develop a daily routine of reciting positive affirmations. With over 250 affirmations included, you'll have a resource for finding the right affirmation for any segment of your life: friends, family, relationships, creativity, health, career, finances, your environment, and personal growth.
- Author BiographyStacy Kenny Mitchell has a calling: to awaken the happiness and joy within each of us. She believes self-love, self-care, and selflessness are the trifecta to a happy and healthy life. Living the trifecta involves a daily routine of meditation, affirmations, visualization, journaling, and personal growth reading. That, combined with healthy eating and exercise, has gone a long way to sustaining her positive outlook on life; an outlook she shares through workshops, lectures, and her website: www.itakesuccess.com She lives on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Stacy Kenny Mitchell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.