All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionPositive Displacement Pumps is a current reference guide for positive displacement pumps for both traditional and state-of-the-art testing methods, and serves as a bridge between textbooks and manufacturer's literature by providing equipment testing practices based on technical kw-how, practical experience, and academic theory. With its simple, practical focus, this book t only is a resource guide to any engineer's task, but also adds important information to the overall literature of pump fundamentals and operating reliability: Written for field users, and termilogy concisely defined. A mentoring guide highlighting areas for troubleshooting problem-solving when performance criteria are t met. Produced with industry consensus and gone through the same rigorous technical review process as other ETPC procedures.
- Author BiographyThe American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) is a distinguished professional association that strives to provide leadership in advancing the chemical engineering profession. The Equipment Testing Procedures Committee is composed of engineers with substantial experience in the design and operation of process plants, as well as in solving problems that can arise with the equipment used in these plants.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.