All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionNow and again, we could all use a little help and love from our friends and these postcards are a great way to give support and encouragement. It all began when artist Emm Roy asked followers of her popular Tumblr, What's bothering you? When readers answered, she drew them comforting doodles in hopes that her positive messages would be shared and they were, with each one being liked and reblogged thousands of times across multiple platforms. Then Emm s fans requested a real-world way to send her heartfelt messages to loved ones . . . and this adorable, graphic collection is the result. Mail a postcard to anyone who needs a reminder that I think you're awesome. So that means you are!
- Author BiographyEmm Roy is a 24-year-old self-taught artist from Ottawa, Canada. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Emm Roy
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.