All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.61
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.47
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.86
About this product
- DescriptionYour personal energy is a precious commodity, and to live fully, you must vigilantly nurture and protect that energy. Now, with Positive Energy Practices, rewned psychiatrist and intuitive Judith Orloff teaches you a series of techniques, guided meditations, and tools to harness the power of positive energy and combat the influences that drain and deplete us. We can't stop negative circumstances from happening in our lives, but we can learn ways to protect our energy so that we can stay centered in dealing with the stresses that arise, teaches Dr. Judith Orloff. On Positive Energy Practices, she offers many life-saving prescriptions for transforming fatigue, stress, and fear into vibrance, strength, and love.
- Author BiographyJudith OrloffJudith Orloff, MD, is a leading voice in the fields of medicine, psychiatry, and intuitive development. An assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA, her bestselling books include Emotional Freedom, Positive Energy, Dr. Judith Orloff's Guide to Intuitive Healing, and Second Sight. Find more inspiration at Dr. Orloff s website drjudithorloff.com.
- Author(s)Judith Orloff
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.