Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionA mythology has arisen in American business that being 'tough' and unreasonable are keys to extracting high productivity from employees. But profound demographic and cultural changes are suggesting just the opposite. This book explains how to achieve higher productivity through positive management and how to use PM in a variety of situations, including difficult and negative ones.
- Author BiographyJack teaches general, strategic, human resource, and international management, entrepreneurship, and organizational behavior at Dakota State University in Madison, SD. Jack's private sector experience includes being Senior Vice President of Marketing for Poe and Associates, Inc. After completing his master's and doctoral degrees, he served as Director of Planning and Analysis at the University of South Florida. Jack's research interests include competitive dynamics within industries and technology adoption processes. He earned a Bachelors of Science in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, a Masters in Management from the University of South Florida, and a doctorate in Strategic Management from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Jack Walters
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.