All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRSD, also called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, is a debilitating, multi-system illness that affects millions of people worldwide. It is characterised by severe nerve pain, changes in bone and skin, swelling, and extreme sensitivity to touch. In 65 percent of cases, simple conditions such as sprains or carpal tunnel syndrome escalate into RSD. Important facts about RSD: Women and people between the ages of 40 to 60 are most at risk. There is kwn cure for RSD, but with prompt, effective treatment, many people go into remission or experience lesser symptoms. Interspersed with the author's own experience and other patient testimonies, this book combines medical information, practical advice and support - a critical component for readers contending with what can be a mysterious, excruciating illness. In addition, this book is the first to provide information on complementary and holistic therapies, treatments that can be crucial for maximising the potential for healing from RSD.
- Author(s)Elena Juris
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteCh
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.