All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book unites the latest research in diversity, inclusion, and positive organizational scholarship (POS), to investigate diversity and inclusion dynamics in social systems. Comprised of succinct chapters from thought leaders in the field, this book covers both micro- and macro-levels of analysis, covering topics such as authenticity, mentorship, intersectional identity work, positive deviance, resilience, resource cultivation and utilization, boundary-spanning leadership, strengths-based development, positive workplace interventions to promote well-being, inclusive strategic planning, and the role of diversity in invation.
- Author BiographyLaura Morgan Roberts is Professor of Psychology, Culture, and Organization Studies at Antioch University, USA. Lynn Perry Wooten is Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs and Clinical Associate Professor of Strategy, Management, and Organizations at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business, USA. Martin N. Davidson is Johnson and Higgins Professor of Business Administration at the Darden Graduate School of Business, University of Virginia, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 3 black & white halftones, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLaura Morgan Roberts,Lynn Perry Wooten,Martin N. Davidson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.