Positive Women: Voices of Women Living with AIDS by Second Story Press (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionContributors from fourteen countries and five continents talk about living with AIDS. All the women are HIV positive, yet their stories are very different, representing a breadth of experience that reflects the diversity of women's lives. They are teachers, scientists, poets, artists, writers and students. Some work in the home, others have lived on the street, Their contributions include journal entries, narratives, poetry, graphic and photographic images. This is a book about women who shatter myths, take control and find their own power in the challenge of living with AIDS. This is an insightful and emotionally moving book with informs and inspires.
- PublisherSecond Story Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSecond Story Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAndrea Rudd,Darien Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.