All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is resilience? Is it just a fancy way to characterize a hopeful, upbeat personality or a positive spirit of never giving up? In Positively Resilient, Doug Hensch aims to take a different look at what turns out to be a much richer and deeper concept than just bouncing back from adversity. Martin Seligman, considered the father of positive psychology, has likened resilience to clearing the weeds from a rose garden, which can only reach its potential if the weeds are kept in check. Human beings face weeds of their own: Layoffs, health issues, stock market crashes, threats of terrorism, and natural disasters are all too common. Americans are busier, more stressed, and more anxious and depressed than they were during the Great Depression.
- Author BiographyDoug Hensch is a qualified executive coach, consultant and corporate trainer. Hensch has created workshops that focus on resilience, strengths, well-being and goals.
- Author(s)Doug Hensch
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintNew Page Books,US
- Weight272 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.