Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is it that states emerging from intervention, peacebuilding and statebuilding over the last 25 years appear to be 'failed by design'? This study explores how local peace-formation dynamics must develop their role, influence and capacity against a backdrop of internal violence, external intervention, international actors and the (neo)liberal peacebuilding project.
- Author BiographyOliver P. Richmond is Research Professor of IR, Peace and Conflict Studies at the Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute & Department of Politics Ellen Wilkinson Building, The University of Manchester. Sandra Pogodda is Lecturer in Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Oliver P. Richmond,Sandra Pogodda
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.