Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first source-book for this cross-disciplinary area. It takes students through a wide range of readings from philosophy, politics, and sociology, to human geography, international relations, and feminist studies. Bringing together statements from leading twentieth-century thinkers such as Derrida, Lyotard, Baudrillard, and Laclau and Mouffe, and with the editor's substantial introduction, this is an ideal teaching text, inspiring debate about the future of Marxism as a cultural theory.
- Author BiographyStuart Sim is Professor of Critical Theory and Long Eighteenth-Century English Literature in the Dept. of English & Creative Writing, Northumbria University. The author or editor of 31 books, his work has been translated into 17 languages. He was elected a Fellow of the English Association in 2002. Amongst his recent publications are The End of Modernity, and The Lyotard Dictionary (both EUP).
- Author(s)Professor Stuart Sim
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight412 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.