Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThese original essays offer new perspectives for science educators, curriculum theorists, and cultural critics on science education, French post-structural thought, and the science debates. Included in this book are chapters on the work of Bru Latour, Michel Serres, and Jean Baudrillard, plus chapters on postmodern approaches to science education and critiques of modern scientific assumptions in curriculum development.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: John A. Weaver teaches at Georgia Southern University and is co-author of Popular Culture and Critical Pedagogy. Marla Morris is Visiting Professor at Georgia Southern University in New Orleans and author of works on curriculum theory and Holocaust studies. Peter Appelbaum teaches at William Paterson University and is author of Popular Culture, Educational Discourse, and Mathematics.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Weaver,Marla Morris,Peter Appelbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.