All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionEmiel Steegman, an unkwn writer with a handful of vels to his name, is due to have dinner with a group Estonian colleagues but cancels at the last moment due to a somewhat difficult time for the family . A nasty feeling immediately comes over him: is he inviting trouble for his family in doing so? And what if a biographer stumbled on this? Would he t then suspect that something significant had happened in his life? The thought gives him a great idea for a new vel about a successful author, T, who becomes famous with an existential crime vel and increasingly worries about what his future biographer will write about him, so he withdraws entirely from public life. But Steegman's initial misgivings prove well founded. Because fate does strike. One afteron, his daughter Ren e falls asleep and it is impossible to wake her ...
- Author BiographyPeter Terrin represents a unique voice in contemporary literature, touching on universal and highly topical themes. He is considered by critics to be a literary maverick, a classic writer and a masterful stylist. He is also an avid collector of vintage typewriters. He won a European Literature Prize for The Guard, and the AKO Literatuurprijs for Post Mortem.
- Author(s)Peter Terrin
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintMacLehose Press
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight274 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byLaura Watkinson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.