All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the face of trauma, what do people do to survive and what makes them strong? This book offers therapists resiliency strategies along with a positive and solution-oriented approach to working more effectively with traumatised clients.
- Author BiographyFredrike Bannink, MDR, is a clinical psychologist trained in solution-focused coaching and solution-focused mediation. She is the author of many publications on solution-focused therapy, solution-focused interviewing, and mediation, and a trainer for mental health team of Doctors Without Borders. She is based in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Fredrike Bannink
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight650 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.