Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1988, Post-Traumatic Therapy And Victims Of Violence is a valuable contribution to the field of Counseling and School Psychology.
- Author BiographyFrank M. Ochberg, MD is adjunct professor of psychiatry, criminal justice and journalism at Michigan State University. He served in the cabinet of Governor William Milliken as Mental Health Director. His book, Post Traumatic Therapy and Victims of Violence, is widely acclaimed as one of the leading resources in the field.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1988
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePsychosocial Stress Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byFrank M. Ochberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.