All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionModern life is lived cut off from our souls, our ancestors, the earth and other elements of what once made life worth living. Our souls still yearn for these missing pieces, causing what the author calls the Invisible Wound. This wound is responsible for much of the grief of modern life - through soul hungers displaced onto addictions and self-destructive behavior. Post-Tribal Shamanism offers a means of reclaiming many of these pieces, t by a return to the past, but by moving forward into a deeper understanding of our place in the universe.
- Author BiographyKenn Day is a working shaman, with a full-time practice since 1989. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, with his beloved wife and daughter and offers workshops covering the teachings used in his practice.
- Author(s)Kenn Day
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoon Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.