All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisney attraction posters have been an important means of communication since Disneyland began displaying them in 1956. Not only are they eye-catching pieces of artwork that adorn the Parks with flair and style, they are also displayed to build visitors' excitement and disseminate information about the newest additions to the Disney landscape. This lush book contains concept art and posters from Disney parks around the world, from Tokyo to Paris to the US, and provides a lively narrative to guide viewers through the evolution of Disney's poster art.
- Author BiographyDANNY HANDKE makes the magic at Walt Disney Imagineering as an Associate Show Producer for the Tokyo Disney Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and Hong Kong Disneyland portfolios. His creative talents have been utilized on many exciting projects and attractions worldwide, including Goofy's Paint n' Play House and Monsters, Inc. Ride & Go Seek! at Tokyo Disneyland; Mickey & Friends' Greeting Trails and Village Greeting Place at Tokyo DisneySea; Goofy Golf on the Disney Dream; AquaLab on the Disney Fantasy; and numerous other attractions unannounced at this time. He also designed an attraction poster for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride that is currently being showcased in Disneyland Park. <p/>VANESSA HUNT is a Walt Disney Imagineer and a lifelong Disney aficionado. Her education is in art history, and she is part of the group responsible for the more than 130,000 pieces of original artwork preserved in the Walt Disney Imagineering Art Library. She has been curator of several Imagineering exhibits featuring many of the works from the Art Library collection, and she has consulted for The Walt Disney Family Museum. Vanessa is also the coauthor of the wildly popular Maps of the Disney Parks: Charting 60 Years from California to Shanghai from Disney Editions. She is currently designing a new book featuring the art of Disney Legend Marc Davis.
- Author(s)Daniel Handke,Vanessa Hunt
- PublisherDisney Book Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDisney Editions
- Content Note1
- Weight1622 g
- Width290 mm
- Height362 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byTony Baxter
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.