All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionPostgraduate Vascular Surgery is your concise pocket guide to the FRCS and MRCS exams. Covering the full range of surgical interventions, including diagsis, management, clinical investigation and treatment, all chapters have been written by specialists in their field. The chapters are structured with key bullet points for easy reference, as well as tables, figures and charts to aid understanding. Relevant references are included for further exploration of a particular topic. Tips and tricks on passing the exam are included. This book is aimed at candidates for the FRCS and intercollegiate MRCS exams, surgical trainees and those following a sub-speciality of vascular surgery.
- Author BiographyVish Bhattacharya is Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead, UK. Gerard Stansby is Professor of Vascular Surgery, Freeman Hospital, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 38 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGerard Stansby,Vish Bhattacharya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.