All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.66
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a database administrator who needs to get to grips with PostgreSQL quickly and efficiently, then this book is for you. This book will also be highly beneficial if you are a project leader or a developer who is interested in kwing more about database systems or bottleneck detection, as it will enable you to work more closely and cooperatively with your administrators.
- Author BiographyHans-Jurgen Schonig and his company Cybertec Schonig & Schonig GmbH (www.postgresql-support.de) have been in professional PostgreSQL service, support, and consulting for over 15 years. He has written several books on PostgreSQL and has serviced customers around the globe. In his daily work, he focuses on performance optimization, PostgreSQL support, and training, as well as, on scalable solutions based on PostgreSQL. He likes working on complex PostgreSQL problems-especially on large-scale systems and analytical problems. When he is not visiting customers, he is based in Wiener Neustadt, Austria.
- Author(s)Hans-Jurgen Schonig
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.