All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPostmodern American Sociology views the modern, the postmodern, and the relationship between the two in terms of the three paradigms of kwledge: science, morality and aesthetics. According to author Jongryul Choi, postmodernism maintains that ontology, epistemology and ethics/politics in the postmodern era have been aestheticized.
- Author BiographyJongryul Choi is Research Fellow at the Institute for Social Development Studies at Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. Choi holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy, Sociology from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Jongryul Choi
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication13/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width162 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.