All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionA much-needed analysis of international climate change politics as a key issue of modernity and in the context of environmentalism. Leigh Glover presents a new way to understand the climate change problem and is concerned with problems of modernity and postmodernity in the context of contemporary environmental thought. Focusing on the international politics surrounding the UN agreement of climate change, the Framework Convention on Climate Change and its Kyoto Protocol, Glover examines the issue using the key aspects of climate change science, global environmental politics, and global environmental management.
- Author BiographyLeigh Glover is Policy Fellow at the Center for Energy and Environmental Policy, University of Delaware, USA.
- Author(s)Leigh Glover
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEnvironmental Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.