All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together for the first time essays on postmodernism and music and covers a wide range of musical styles including concert music, jazz, film music, and popular music.
- Author BiographyJoseph Auner is Associate Professor of Music at the State University of New York, Stony Brook and General Editor of Garland's Studies in Contemporary Music and Culture series. Judy Lochhead is Associate Professor of Music at SUNY Stony Brook.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note22 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoseph Auner,Judy Lochhead
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.