All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book articulates the key theoretical assumptions of poststructuralism, but also probes its limits, evaluates rival approaches and elaborates new concepts. Building on the work of Derrida, Foucault, Heidegger, Lacan, Laclau, Levi-Strauss, Marx, Saussure and Zizek, the book also provides a distinctive version of the poststructuralist project.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Howarth is Reader in Social and Political Theory at the University of Essex, UK. His publications include Discourse, Logics of Critical Explanation in Social and Political Theory (with Jason Glynos), and The Politics of Airport Expansion in the UK (with Steven Griggs).
- Author(s)David R. Howarth
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.