All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents developments of discourse analysis in France and applies its tools to key texts from five theorists of structuralism: Lacan, Althusser, Foucault, Derrida and Sollers. It pays special attention to enunciative pragmatics as a poststructuralist approach which analyzes the discursive construction of subjectivity.
- Author BiographyJohannes Angermuller is Professor of Discourse at the University of Warwick, UK and Director of the ERC DISCONEX research group on academic discourse at Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, France. As a founder and coordinator of DiscourseNet (since 2007), he has contributed to establishing discourse analysis as an interdisciplinary and international field at the crossroads of language and society.
- Author(s)Johannes Angermuller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- Series TitlePostdisciplinary Studies in Discourse
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.