All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionPotatoes are a fundamental staple in our diet. Prepared in various ways, they occupy a prominent place in many delicious dishes. Fried or in duchesses, baked or boiled, turned into mashed potatoes or used in an irresistible gateau, these versatile tubers kw how to win and satisfy the palate of every guest! Enriched with splendid photographs and sporting an original and invative design, this volume proposes a rich selection of tasty recipes to accompany the reader on a culinary journey, through tantalizing appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and side dishes, among classic and imaginative first and second courses. Watch as an ingredient as simple as the potato changes into a culinary element full of versatility and flavour!
- Author BiographyACADEMIA BARILLA, founded in Parma, the heart of the so-called Food Valley, is appreciated for its extraordinary food products - from Parmesan cheese to Parma ham, to pasta and various specialties.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Note175 colour photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width227 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.