Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects, in written form, eight plenary lectures and twenty-five selected contributions from invited and contributed lectures delivered at the International Workshop on Potential Theory 2004. The workshop was held at Shimane University, Matsue, Japan, from 23 to 28 August, 2004. The topic of the workshop was Potential Theory and its related fields. There were stimulus talks from classical potential theory to pluri-potential theory and probabilistic potential theory.Published by Mathematical Society of Japan and distributed by World Scientific Publishing Co. for all markets except North America
- PublisherMathematical Society of Japan
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Studies in Pure Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 44
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintMathematical Society of Japan
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 col. port.
- Weight822 g
- Edited byHiroaki Aikawa,Noriaki Suzuki,Takashi Kimagai,Yoshihiro Mizuta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.