Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionPotholes is a parallel journey into my life and the physical and emotional heartbreaks that enabled me to become the person I am today. It exposes my family, friends, and me openly in order to help others. Through this journey I was brought to my knees and forced to realize that everything I have worked for in my life could have been gone in an instant, what I thought I had figured out was a facade, and the path I thought I so carefully planned for my future was t in my control. My life has taken on a new direction and thanks to the miracle of transplant surgery, the generosity of a dor family, and the dedicated staff who saw me through the roughest journey of my life; I learned why I was meant to be here today. The heart is the vitality of life. From the moment it begins beating in-utero, it works tirelessly nurturing the mind, body, spirit, and soul. If it ceases to function, we in turn perish. When the heart is t healthy either physically or emotionally, thriving is difficult, if t impossible. An ailing heart learns to compensate for its inadequacies or sacrifice other functions in order to survive. As you read, may your life be enriched through mine? I would never wish my experience on any other person; I wouldn't trade my life for anything.
- Author(s)Linda Cultrara
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.