CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of stories from 23 years of officiating at weddings in the Lowcountry of South Carolina. Some are humorous, some are poignant, and all are absolutely true.
- Author BiographyLin Lewis of the Mobile Marriage has been performing civil wedding ceremonies for the past 23 years in the Charleston, South Carolina, area. After doing literally hundreds of weddings, her collection of stories, both humorous and poignant, had been well received by family and friends who kept encouraging her to write a book.
- Author(s)Lin Lewis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.