All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe four potteries of Kirkcaldy were active from the 1850s to 1930, producing amongst other things the world-famous Wemyss Ware, which is still famous today, commanding high prices at auction. In this book, Carol McNeill tells the story of the potteries using a fascinating collection of both old and new photographs. Images of the manufacturing process put the reader into the very heart of the potteries, while modern images of surviving pieces demonstrate their legacy.
- Author BiographyCarol McNeill has always enjoyed writing, with a particular interest in local history and collecting memories of earlier years. With a background in journalism, both freelance and as a staff writer on local newspapers, she has been writing books for the past ten years.
- Author(s)Carol McNeill
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note150
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.